Work Holiday Question

I am directly on a Work Holiday Visa in Australia as an American Citizen. As the visa designate, I am acceptable to work in one place for up to 6 months during my 1 year Work/Holiday visa. I have heard that by leaving the country and rebound, you are able to resume business at the same business; until accomplish your 1 year Work/Holiday visa. Is there any effectiveness to this? Action

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

© 2019: Motel Directory